Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beautiful Butterflies...



Butterflies... yes that's the theme over at Magnolia Down Under. Hurry you have a week to enter. Join in on this one believe me it made me yearn for spring. It's been so cold her in Canada. I just want some warm days to go Cross Country Skiing or Snowboarding.....ughhhh.
I used this butterfly Tilda and added some Wild Orchid Flowers. I transformed the dragon fly die cut into a butterfly with some stamens. Finished it off with some lace, ribbon and liquid pearls.

5 comments:

mgoll88 said...

thats a very nice creation, looks wonderfull

LG
Michaela

Margaret said...

This is just stunning Lori and such a lovely colour combination.
Hope you get some warmer weather soon.
Hugs
Margaret M

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Lori. I love the gorgeous image and design. The papers and colour scheme are lovely.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Lori this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

Juls said...

utterly stunning!! Hugs Juls